All courses are online, with video-lessons and worksheets, all designed to make YOU a better drummer.
Once you start a course, you can watch the lessons on your Mac, PC, iPad or iPhone (Teachable-app is available for iPhone and iPad).
- Technique courses. Designed to improve your stick technique, covering single strokes, double strokes, flams etc.
- Paradiddle courses. Focusing on the famous rudiment, moving from the snare drum, to the drum kit, where you'll quickly learn to use the paradiddle for some pretty funky beats! The courses also cover loads of coordination exercises, designed to develop YOUR ability to seperate your hands from your feet.
- Learn Famous Drum Beats-course. In search of YOUR own voice on the drums, you should study the voice of the masters. Standing on the shoulders of their experiences, and their beats. This course takes you through a load of the masters beats.
- Buy Lifetime Access, which gives you FULL access to ALL of the courses for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, with a one-time payment.
- Start a membership, that gives you FULL access to ALL of the courses available at any time, with one monthly payment.
- Buy access to the specific course you want to attend.
And if you want to study with Lars, in a LIVE, online, 1:1 lesson, that's possible as well.
About The Founder
Hi my name is Lars! I'm a Danish freelance drummer and drum-teacher. I've been teaching drums for more than 30 years. You may have found me through the YouTube-channel, on Facebook, or maybe you're one of my students? Either way, I'm happy you're here!
Both as a musician and as a teacher, I go for the best possible whole. And if I can "move" the audience at the concert, or the student of the hour, and at the same time put my own fingerprint on it, it all goes into a higher unit for me.
In 2017 I started the Learn Famous Drum Beats-project, which is video drum-lessons, with pdf's for download. And here we are: you're browsing the Learn Famous Drum Beats-website!
Beside my executive work, playing live and in the studio in Denmark, I have built a reputation as an experienced and committed teacher. I have been teaching since 1993. Both at music schools, and high schools, and at conservatory preparatory courses around the country. In recent years I've also been a censor for several exams at The Royal Academy of Music in Aarhus.
Within both sides of the industry I have my professional focus on satisfying the customer. As a teacher, I focus on how I bring the student along as best as possible. How I keep his ball rolling.
I graduated from The Rhythmic Conservatory in Copenhagen in 1998. But I have been part of the professional Danish music scene since 1988. I have been fortunate to work with many different, competent people, within jazz, pop, rock, fusion and heavy metal. From the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993, several musical / theater productions at the Copenhagen theaters up through the 90s, to television house orchestra participation in DR-TV prime time shows, as well as a large number of tours and recordings. Through my work, I have established myself as a recognized and sought-after musician.